1) Walk, ride bicycles, drive vehicles, or use public conveyances in order to reach destinations to deliver messages or materials.
2) Load vehicles with listed goods, ensuring goods are loaded correctly and taking precautions with hazardous goods.
3) Unload and sort items collected along delivery routes.
4) Receive messages or materials to be delivered, and information on recipients, such as names, addresses, telephone numbers, and delivery instructions, communicated via telephone, two-way radio, or in person.
5) Plan and follow the most efficient routes for delivering goods.
Experience:::::Atleast 2-5 years of UAE experience
Salary::::::AED 1, 500 + Food + Accommodation +Visa + Medical Insurance + Airline Ticket every 2 years + 2 days off per month
send resume at :::::email@example.com
Address:::::::Appleone Manpower Recruiters LLC
Office No-65, Unique Buisness Centre,
Behind Ansal Gallery, Al Karama, Dubai, UAE.
Note:::Duty Hours is flexible since they will be working in our Deputy Chairman’s Residence